- Created: Monday, 11 January 2016 13:08
- Last Updated: Thursday, 27 July 2017 10:46
- Published: Monday, 11 January 2016 13:08
CEI offers this section of its website to present information, news, documents, products and services on technical standardisation dedicated in particular to Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs).
For many years CEI has been addressing SMEs as a fundamental and dynamic interface relatively to technical standardisation and spread of technical-scientific knowledge promoting initiatives and developing channels of mutual and profitable collaboration such as:
- active involvement of SMEs and relevant Trade Associations in the standardisation activities, through representatives nominated as members of Technical Committees
- specific diffusion of normative documents
- direct access to normative documents in the Public Enquiry stage
- development of application softwares for the correct implementation of the normative documents
- preparation of divulgative documents dealing with particular applicative topics, thus welcoming precise requests coming from this sector, or stemming from the implementation of European Directives
- organisation of nationwide training events (conventions and seminars), free of charge, and other permanent education initiatives for the correct interpretation and application of CEI standards and technical Guides
- setup of ad hoc planned education activities (free of charge) in synergy with the needs of update and information of the Italian industry
- wide offer of training courses for a correct understanding, interpretation and application of CEI standards and guides
- possibility of presenting technical questions on the normative documents for their correct interpretation and application
- signature of collaboration protocols with representative Trade Associations with a predominantly SMEs composition for the promotion and technical knowledge and for economic facilitations to the benefit of operators (particularly subscriptions to collections of standards of specific interest)
Back to top
CEI for SMEs
A preview of the standards can be accessed free of charge on the e-commerce web site. It is a limited preview of the PDF file, useful to identify the standard needed before proceeding to its purchase. To have access to the preview it is sufficient to click on the icon. The preview is not available to the users that have access to the complete standard.
CEI provides SMEs the following documents:
- New Work Item Proposals: in this section it is possible to view the lists of new proposals of IEC and CENELEC standards, as well as standards and technical guides of national origin, at the beginning of the standardization activities
- Projects of national and international standards: in this section it is possible to view freely the texts of the projects of standards and technical guides of national origin during the public enquiry period, as foreseen by CEI statutory documents. Moreover, the references relevant to projects of IEC, CENELEC and ETSI standards are also made available
National work programme
The National Standardisation Programme, presented hereafter, collects all the projects of technical standards that are being developed by CEI.
Such a document not only allows the reader to have a complete and, at the same time, detailed vision of the national technical activity presently pursued.
CEI training Seminars, free of charge
CEI organizes training Seminars, free of charge, where speakers describe in details technical – scientific subjects concerning up to date and future works related to the Standardization activity.
The Seminars apply to designers, installers and inspectors operating in the electrical and electronic fields.
During the Seminars the participants have the chance to ask questions and express their doubts so as to get exhaustive answers and explanations by experts.
The Seminars are held all over Italy, in the main cities, usually every month from February to October and, on demand, credits will be assigned to participants following the agreements between CEI and the Association of Engineers.
The events can be sponsored by the most important CEI full member companies and are supported by institutional bodies such as the Ministry for the Economic Development and the Ministry of Interior.
Click here to see when and where the Seminars are (Italian only).
CEI Magazine - CEINFOPOINT
CEINFOPOINT lists the standards by CEI, IEC, CENELEC and ETSI made available, on a monthly basis, for the nationwide diffusion. You can also find regularly updated information about the works in progress and the publications issued or in preparation.
Participation to fairs and exhibitions
CEI is often present at fairs and exhibitions where the standardization activities are promoted with the support of special events and seminars.
Particular attention is given to the sector operators organizing training courses and on demand events.
Back to top
Laws & Decrees
The following is a list of the main national laws of interest to SMEs:
- D.P.R. 462/2001 “Semplificazione del procedimento per la denuncia di installazioni e dispositivi di protezione contro le scariche atmosferiche, di dispositivi di messa a terra di impianti elettrici e di impianti elettrici pericolosi”
- D.M. 37/2008 “Installazione degli impianti all'interno degli edifici”
- D.Lgs. 81/2008 “Tutela della salute e della sicurezza nei luoghi di lavoro”
- D.Lgs. 28/2011 “Incentivazione della produzione di energia elettrica da impianti solari fotovoltaici" (c.d. Quinto Conto Energia)
- D.M. 5 luglio 2012 “Attuazione dell’art. 25 del decreto legislativo 3 marzo 2011, n. 28” (Impianti solari fotovoltaici)
- D.M. 22 gennaio 2013 “Impianti condominiali centralizzati d’antenna riceventi del servizio di radiodiffusione”
- Legge 11 novembre 2014, n. 164 “Misure urgenti per l’apertura dei cantieri, la realizzazione delle opere pubbliche, la digitalizzazione del Paese, la semplificazione burocratica, l’emergenza del dissesto idrogeologico e per la ripresa delle attività produttive”
Back to top
The following links point to sites of national institutions, associations, standards bodies (national and supranational).
Back to top