- Created: Friday, 31 August 2012 14:37
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 19 January 2021 09:26
- Published: Friday, 31 August 2012 14:37
PROGRAMMA DI NORMAZIONE NAZONALE / IT
The National Standardisation Programme, presented hereafter, collects all the projects of technical standards that are being developed by CEI.
This document not only allows the reader to have a complete and, at the same time, detailed vision of the national technical activity presently pursued, but also to meet the requirements of UE Regulation (EU) No. 1025/2012, which represents the legal basis of European standardisation. Indeed, this Regulation states:
- article 3.1: “At least once a year, each European standardisation organisation and national standardisation body shall establish its work programme. That work programme shall contain information on the standards and European standardisation deliverables which a European standardisation organisation or national standardisation body intends to prepare or amend, which it is preparing or amending and which it has adopted in the period of the preceding work programme, unless these are identical or equivalent transpositions of international or European standards.”
- article 3.3: “Each European standardisation organisation and national standardisation body shall make its work programme available on its website or any other publicly available website, as well as make a notice of the existence of the work programme available in a national or, where appropriate, European publication of standardisation activities.”
The National Standardisation Programme, includes the detailed list of the international and european standards that CEI is going to adopt in its role of recognised Italian standardisation body and the list of the standards and guides of national origin that are under development, public enquiry or final publication.
The National Standardisation Programme is reviewed every six months so as to present a constantly updated situation of the ongoing standardisation activities.