- Created: Tuesday, 22 May 2018 10:10
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 27 May 2020 14:37
- Published: Tuesday, 22 May 2018 10:10
CEI Newsletter and CEI News
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), we inform you that your personal data, freely provided by you, will be processed by CEI - Italian Electrotechnical Committee, as Data Controller, for the sole purpose of registering it with our newsletter containing information and promotional material in order to keep you updated on the topics of greatest interest to you:
- CEI Magazine, monthly of technical/scientific informations;
- Education, weekly information on the courses organized by CEI;
- News & Opportunities, occasional information on particular products;
- Events, free educational seminars and conferences.
Membership and treatment methods
You can freely choose whether to receive information on one or more of one of these topics by selecting the appropriate consents.
We remind you that you will always have the opportunity to revoke this subscription by clicking on the appropriate link in each newsletter.
The provision of your personal data is free, however failure to provide it will not allow us to fulfill what is requested and, consequently, to subscribe it to our newsletter. If you decide to provide us with your data, we inform you that these will be processed by personnel authorized by the Data Controller and will be kept only for the time necessary to fulfill the indicated purpose (unless otherwise required by law).
Under no circumstances will your data be disclosed but we inform you that it may be disclosed to third parties who carry out, on behalf of the Owner, specific services aimed at guaranteeing the correct pursuit of the aforementioned purpose.
Rights of the data subject
We remind you that you will always have the possibility to revoke this subscription by clicking on the appropriate link in each newsletter.
We remind you that you can assert your rights as per articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR (access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, updating, integration or opposition) by contacting the Data Controller in one of the following forms:
- by sending, by means of REGISTERED MAIL, to CEI - Italian Electrotechnical Committee, via Saccardo 9 - 20134 Milan, the form for the exercise of the rights of the data subject filled out with all the requested data and with all the required documents attached
- by filling out, in all of its parts, the request to exercise rights of the interested party